TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agreement between you, the user, and media.nextstepconnections.com.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
- GOVERNING LAW. These terms are governed by Hong Kong law. Any contract for the purchase of products and services from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by Hong Kong law. You and we both agree that the courts of Hong Kong will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- USER ACCOUNT. To access certain features of the Site, we may ask you to provide certain information such as name and e-mail address. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Next Step Connections Ltd. is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
- CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content to the Site, you are granting Next Step Connections Ltd. and its associates a license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit your content. And by posting content to the website, you warrant that you own the rights to the content or authorised to post, display, transmit the content. You agree not to post, display, perform, transmit any content that are libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. Next Step Connections Ltd. reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Service, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers.
- VIOLATIONS. Next Step Connections Ltd. and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
- AFFILIATED SITES. Next Step Connections Ltd. has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. Neither Next Step Connections Ltd. nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, Next Step Connections Ltd. makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and Next Step Connections Ltd. assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. You acknowledge and agree that Next Step Connections Ltd. makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of any and all third party content.
- PROHIBITIONS. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorised to access; attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”; using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Next Step Connections Ltd. in providing the Site or Service. indemnify
Next Step Connections Ltd. welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms, please use the contact form for the Site, you can locate it by clicking the “Contact” link in the footer of the Site.